What can STEER offer you?
- Opportunity to be part of an exciting, dynamic fast growing virtual company
- Outstanding professional development within a passionate, supportive, committed team
- Autonomy, flexibility and scope to be self directed
What does STEER require from its team?
- Energy and passion to equip schools with a tool to support proactive pastoral care
- Ability to learn quickly, reflect on practice, work under pressure to deadlines, adapt to new opportunities and challenges in a fast moving, expanding company
- Technical confidence, expertise and resourcefulness
STEER is committed to equal opportunities, and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified or experienced people.
AS Tracking in the news
Wednesday, January 31, 2018
Dr Jo Walker, Director of STEER and co-founder of the newly-launched Steering Parents website, explains how parents can steer their children to a happy, healthy state of mind in Independent School Parent Magazine.Read the full article
Wednesday, March 08, 2017
AS Tracking gained media attention in recent national press. Principals of the Thomas’s London Day Schools Ben and Tobyn Thomas were amongst the first educators in the country to launch AS Tracking and the Footprints curriculum. With a vision of tracking a child’s emotional development as rigo...
Wednesday, June 01, 2016
Independent Schools Magazine features a full page article on the experience of one school using AS Tracking to move pastoral care successfully from the reactive to the proactive.Read the full article