What can STEER offer you?
- Opportunity to be part of an exciting, dynamic fast growing virtual company
- Outstanding professional development within a passionate, supportive, committed team
- Autonomy, flexibility and scope to be self directed
What does STEER require from its team?
- Energy and passion to equip schools with a tool to support proactive pastoral care
- Ability to learn quickly, reflect on practice, work under pressure to deadlines, adapt to new opportunities and challenges in a fast moving, expanding company
- Technical confidence, expertise and resourcefulness
STEER is committed to equal opportunities, and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified or experienced people.