What can STEER offer you?
- Opportunity to be part of an exciting, dynamic fast growing virtual company
- Outstanding professional development within a passionate, supportive, committed team
- Autonomy, flexibility and scope to be self directed
What does STEER require from its team?
- Energy and passion to equip schools with a tool to support proactive pastoral care
- Ability to learn quickly, reflect on practice, work under pressure to deadlines, adapt to new opportunities and challenges in a fast moving, expanding company
- Technical confidence, expertise and resourcefulness
STEER school consultant
STEER are recruiting a school consultant to join the School Consultant team from mid August 2019.
We are looking for an experienced educational professional, passionate about pupil well-being. As a school consultant, you will be equipping pastoral leaders with the expertise to successfully implement AS Tracking in their schools. This requires first hand experience of AS Tracking. You will need to demonstrate fluency in analysing AS Tracking data and evidence that you have worked strategically to embed high quality systems and processes in your school.
Interested applicants are invited to email email@example.com to request further information
Closing date for applications December 10th
STEER is committed to equal opportunities, and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified or experienced people.